The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $smilie_cache - Line: 1029 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1029 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1170 mycode_inserter_quick
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 codebuttonsquick
/showthread.php 470 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined array key "sourceeditor" - Line: 1135 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1135 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "vbquote" - Line: 1147 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1147 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showquickreply" - Line: 1175 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1175 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "sourceeditor" - Line: 1135 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1135 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1176 mycode_inserter_quick
Warning [2] Undefined array key "vbquote" - Line: 1147 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1147 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1176 mycode_inserter_quick
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $usersbrowsing - Line: 91 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 91 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hattrick
Moker you are going to fast for me. :wink:

Like the most say you have to buy a new coach. The best thing when your selecting a coach is a defensive minded one. Because it will give a boost to your defensive rating. Your offence will increase by training. Than you only have to buy stronger IM.

How to switch coach.
-In your menu you go to training
-Their you see the link change coach(click that)
-Than click "External recruiting"
-select by type of trainer "defensive minded" and by leadership "poor"
-than choose the passable one.

You got a few foward which you have to get rid off. Sell the injured one's when there healthy. And buy new one's with skills passable scoring and at least weak passing. Preferably 17-18 years old.

Arno Inno: sell him when he's solid
Basile Lamy: When he's got a patch put him on de TL for 150k
Charles Autret: Sell him after next week trainingsupdate.
Päiviö Kantonen: Keep him
Peter Ove Lønstrup: Sell him when he's solid
Sergio Estirado: put him on the TL after next week.
and kyria, an external passable coach with poor leadership abbilities should cost you about 79000 euro, so that will be about 160.000 dollar for you.

you can check it in 'training' 'change coach' 'external recruiting'
Just fill in defensive minded and poor leadership and you'll see the prices... dont choose one unless you are really sure that you want to buy him!!
'De meerderheid van de bevolking bestaat nu eenmaal uit randdebielen. Ik
zeg het misschien wat cru, maar zo is het wel.' (Prof. Dr. M. van Rossem)
Antidote Wrote:You got a few foward which you have to get rid off. Sell the injured one's when there healthy. And buy new one's with skills passable scoring and at least weak passing. Preferably 17-18 years old.

Anti, why sell Autret and Estirado? They are good trainees for another season arent they? Wasnt Estirado the one you bought recently Kyria? And wasnt Lamy the one you tried to sell?

Anti, and what about Belzile? Sell him?
Piter Wrote:anti, waarom twijfel je nog om het aan te geven dan? als je het aangeeft doen de GM's precies hetzelfde als jij (met snellere en betere middelen trouwens), zij blocken echt niet zomaar 14 teams omdat iemand ze aangeeft.
wel apart trouwens dat het nog niet ontdekt is, toevallig ook één van die eigenaren GM voor el salvador?

Ik twijfelde erover omdat ik geen matennaaier ben. Ook al ken ik hem niet, hou ik er gewoon niet van om zulke dingen te doen. Het is zo goed als duidelijk dat hij cheat. Maar misschien is het helemaal niet zo en hem dan laten blocken is dan ook weer lullig. Ik heb het helaas zelf mee gemaakt en zoiets gun ik iemand anders niet.
Heb toch besloten om hem aan te geven. 14 teams is wel teveel van het goede.
Agree Anti! Dit gaat wel erg ver... wel handig dat we allebei hetzelfde meegemaakt hebben... Eigenlijk zou iedereen het mee moeten maken, dan wordt er wat voorzichtiger omgesprongen met aangeven van teams...
okay ..thanks :razz: ...So buy the coach now? and get the others ones that I can sell sold before the new season and have younger ones brought. Should I train in something different inbetween now and the new season..like set pieces , passing,Stamina...etc
Marshall Wrote:
Antidote Wrote:You got a few foward which you have to get rid off. Sell the injured one's when there healthy. And buy new one's with skills passable scoring and at least weak passing. Preferably 17-18 years old.

Anti, why sell Autret and Estirado? They are good trainees for another season arent they? Wasnt Estirado the one you bought recently Kyria? And wasnt Lamy the one you tried to sell?

Anti, and what about Belzile? Sell him?

Why, because they will turn 20 in a couple of weaks and they're still passible. It will only take longer before they reach a good skill to make a lot of cash. With the money they'll produce by selling them she can buy younger players who can go a long way much faster. In they'll pay out better in the long run.

Lose Belzile to because he's 24...way old for a trainee.
kyria Wrote:okay ..thanks :razz: ...So buy the coach now? and get the others ones that I can sell sold before the new season and have younger ones brought. Should I train in something different inbetween now and the new season..like set pieces , passing,Stamina...etc

If I where you I would buy the new coach know and switch training till the start of the next season. Like 2 weaks stamina and one weak set pieces. After that begin your foward training again.
Kay Bleeker (5937)
Hattrick - Xyon United (213524)
Antidote Wrote:Why, because they will turn 20 in a couple of weaks and they're still passible. It will only take longer before they reach a good skill to make a lot of cash. With the money they'll produce by selling them she can buy younger players who can go a long way much faster. In they'll pay out better in the long run.

Lose Belzile to because he's 24...way old for a trainee.

But estirado is only 18!! Hes a great trainee for 1 or 2 seasons...

So sell Lamy, Belzile and Autret (although i disagree on Autret)
I brought Estirado a bit ago long enough for him to upgrade on my team...
But Estirado is only going to be turing 19yrs so should i sell him still or keep him till he upgrades one more time then sell him?
And yes Marshall Larmy is the one I tryed to sell no one wants to buy him Sad
Trouwens ik heb mijn belgische vriend geinformeerd of hij geintresseerd is om op het forum te komen. Hij was zeker geintresseerd en we kunnen hem binnenkort verwachten. Hij loopt al 3 seizoenen mee, maar is nog wel een beginneling in bepaalde aspecten. Graag help hem met zijn vragen, maar dat hoef ik niet eens van jullie te verlangen, want dat doet iedereen al automatisch.
Onze internationale banden worden alleen maar groter. SD goes world wide.

Nog iets het lijkt mij handiger om een aparte hattrick topic in het engels aan te maken voor kyria en andere personen die evt. in de toekomst zullen komen. Het zal voornamelijk voor haar en natuurlijk voor ons wat overzichtelijker zijn en makkelijker om de vragen terug te vinden. Wat vinden we hiervan?
kyria Wrote:But Estirado is only going to be turing 19yrs so should i sell him still or keep him till he upgrades one more time then sell him?
Yes, at least that is my opinion, he is a great trainee i think...

kyria Wrote:And yes Marshall Larmy is the one I tryed to sell no one wants to buy him Sad
What was the latest selling price you tried? about 150.000 dollar or so?
I see my name but I don't understand anything :wink:
Antidote Wrote:Nog iets het lijkt mij handiger om een aparte hattrick topic aan te maken voor kyria en andere personen die evt. in de toekomst zullen komen. Het zal voornamelijk voor haar en natuurlijk voor ons wat overzichtelijker zijn en makkelijker om de vragen terug te vinden. Wat vinden we hiervan?

Lijkt me een prima idee...gewoon naast het algemene Hattrick topic een algmeen Hattrick topic English...kunnen alle forummers die geen NL snappen daarin terecht...
My bad, though those players where older. Keep Autret for one season and Estrido for a season of 2. Marsh thanks for checking my words.
Kay Bleeker (5937)
No problem... I thought so as well... I advised her to sell both Lamey and Belzile but i thought Belzile (his TSI was much higher back then without the injury) could upgrade in a short while and will be worth much more...

She tried to sell Lamey but no one wanted him. I thought her last selling price was something like 100.000 euro, but im not sure

I guess she is just in a bad continent to sell, most teams look at europe to buy players
kyria Wrote:I see my name but I don't understand anything :wink:

I had a question for the others if we should open a new hattrick topic where we only can speak english. So you can get full attention and maybe for the non dutch speaking HTers who will find there way to this forum in the futher. It's also easier for you to find the answer to your question and you don't have to go by many pages to find remarks directed to you.
Lol... Good thinking, but it is dependant on whether others non-dutch would visit the forum...

And Anti, Autret is 19, will be 20... Estirado isnt, he is 18. So sell or keep Autret?
I don't think that non dutch HTers will find there way to the forum, but you brought kyria to this forum and maybe in the futher someone else will do the same. And they've got connections to. You never know Marsh!!

I'm not sure yet about Autret. His TSI ain't very high for a solid player and I don't thing he will pop soon. Kyria how many weaks of training did he received till know. But if she trains him for another season he'll end up at formidable. Sell him then and she got money to strenghten het team, what she probably need at that point.
Kay Bleeker (5937)
On 18-12 Autret was still passable, i think he popped the last few weeks... so i think at most he will have 2-3 weeks of training...
A foward of 19 needs 10 weaks with a weak coach to pop. From 18-12 till today it's 4 weaks. minus 2-3. Than he turns 20 and it still needs about 6-7 weaks before he pop again to outstanding. If she get's a passable coach. So end of next season he's formidable. I would keep him for a season so at the end she got some money to spend.
@ Kyria: Maybe to late but I advise a neutral coach for the balance in your team. It will take 2 seasons of training to get your attack ratings on the same level as your defense ratings, with a defensive coach. After about 2 seasons your attack will be beter then your defense(with a neutral coach) and then you change to defensive coach.
Arjo de Groninger
TSI = 8 290 , 20 jaar, goed in vorm
Heeft waardeloos ervaring en is een zwak leider

Conditie: goed Keepen: rampzalig
Positiespel: briljant Passen: zwak
Vleugelspel: zwak Verdedigen: waardeloos
Scoren: waardeloos Spelhervatting: rampzalig

Is vandaag gestegen. Zal ik hem verkopen of houden? Bij verkoop wil ik er een 18-jarige uitmuntend voor terug hebben.
Ik zou hem verkopen aangezien de volgende stijging al minstens 2 weken vertraging zou duren. Mijn 20 jarige gaan eruit zodra ze een niveau hoger hebben bereikt.

Zo mijn mannen mogen zich woensdag klaarmaken for a trip to Brasil!! Dat hebben ze wel verdiend na zo'n super seizoen.
Nieuwe verdediger gekocht:

César Pérez
TSI = 1 080 , 29 jaar, redelijk in vorm
Heeft zwak ervaring en is een slecht leider

Conditie: goed Keepen: rampzalig
Positiespel: zwak Passen: zwak
Vleugelspel: waardeloos Verdedigen: goed
Scoren: zwak Spelhervatting: goed

Ik zocht een goed verdediger met minimaal redelijk spelhervatting dus deze voldeed aan de eis. 95k heeft ie me gekost. Ik heb nu 2 spelers met spelhervatting waaronder die spits die ook koppen als specialiteit heeft, maar nu zal Cesar Perez de vrije trappen en hoekschoppen nemen. :8:
en natuurlijk ook de eventuele penalties
Don't care what people say, just follow your own way.

Hattrick: Jansoe United (503329)
Jansoe Wrote:en natuurlijk ook de eventuele penalties

Uiteraard Jansoe Wink
Quote:On 18-12 Autret was still passable, i think he popped the last few weeks... so i think at most he will have 2-3 weeks of training...

Autret just upgrade about a week ago or so., and Belzile just upgraded today to soild so I should sell him now right? Just so I get all this straight, I keep Autret for another season and I also keep Estirado for 2 more seasons. Now I really don't understand which kind of coach to get defense, or neutral coach.
Yes, that is great!! (I was right about Belzile Wink) Sell him!!! He should make you a nice profit.
:wink: yes you were right...how much should I start him at..I seem to like to over price