The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $smilie_cache - Line: 1029 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1029 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1170 mycode_inserter_quick
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 codebuttonsquick
/showthread.php 470 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined array key "sourceeditor" - Line: 1135 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1135 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "vbquote" - Line: 1147 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1147 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showquickreply" - Line: 1175 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1175 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "sourceeditor" - Line: 1135 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1135 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1176 mycode_inserter_quick
Warning [2] Undefined array key "vbquote" - Line: 1147 - File: inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1147 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php 1176 mycode_inserter_quick
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 45 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $usersbrowsing - Line: 91 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 91 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Brenda is back....
Haha, apart. Zo kan ze in ieder geval een paar games pakken :wink:
Overigens is Mattek echt niet slecht.
Elikian Wrote:Overigens is Mattek echt niet slecht.

Haar kledingkeuze, daarentegen, is dat wel...een selectie:

[Image: p1mattekopenwe8.th.jpg] [Image: mattekvoelklcs4.th.jpg] [Image: foolyb2.th.jpg]
Overdune Wrote:
Elikian Wrote:Overigens is Mattek echt niet slecht.

Haar kledingkeuze, daarentegen, is dat wel...een selectie:

[Image: p1mattekopenwe8.th.jpg] [Image: mattekvoelklcs4.th.jpg] [Image: foolyb2.th.jpg]

hehehe :Big Grin
hehe die van wimbledon kan ik me nog wel herinneren idd Big Grin die cowboyhoed is ook geniaal trouwens!
Met Lucic is er op IW trouwens nog wel een interessante comeback, ben benieuwd of dat ooit nog wat wordt.
ze begint lekker, 3-0 achter
Weinig te vertellen

Niks anders verwacht
Schultz verslaat Brandi met 7-6 1-6 7-6 en kwalificeert zich voor het hoofdtoernooi van Birmingham. Twee dingen vallen op: ze geeft openlijk toe de tweede set getankt te hebben :lol: , en ze is echt terug! :razz:

Quote:Champion here 15 years ago, Schultz-McCarthy beat Kristina Brandi in the battle of the tour veterans, the 36-year-old Dutchwoman grinding out a three-set victory over the 30-year-old Puerto Rican 7-6(1), 1-6, 7-6(4).

It has been an epic weekend for the Dutchwoman who won the Surbiton Trophy in Surrey on Saturday before heading up to Birmingham to begin her qualifying campaign that afternoon.

“I woke up sore this morning and although I came out strong in the first set, I think that left me a little fatigued,” said Schultz-McCarthy.

“The second set just seemed to slip by me. Once I fell behind a few games I just thought I’d let that one go and start the third set fresh.”

Brandi had three match points in the tenth game of the third set but Schultz-McCarthy served her way out of trouble and galloped to a 40-0 lead on Brandi’s serve in the very next game.

The Puerto Rican fought back to lead 6-5 on serve but more Shultz-McCarthy firepower took the match to a tie-break decider.

Appreciating her lucky escape two games earlier, Schultz-McCarthy made a strong start to the tie-break, racing to a 5-1 lead. Although Brandi was able to claw back a couple of points, Schultz-McCarthy only needed one match point, at 6-4 in the tiebreak, to claim her main draw spot against Vania King of the USA.

While tired after the match, the Dutchwoman said she had no plans to slow down in the near future.

“I don’t know any other way to get this competitive streak out of my system,” said the 36-year-old. “When I got injured I was in the top 10 and I wasn’t ready to finish. I was having a good time. I know eventually I will stop when I have children but when I stop I want it to be on my terms.”
drie mps overleeft achter elkaar =D>