Email:
Password:
Latest news
  Defending-champion Thiem out of Rio Open
2018-02-24 01:58:33 by ESPN

Top-seeded defending-champion Dominic Thiem of Austria tumbled out of the Rio Open on Friday, falling 6-4, 6-0 to Spain's Fernando Verdasco in the quarterfinals of the clay-court event.

Lees artikel
  Pouille, Berdych reach Open 13 semifinals
2018-02-24 01:18:08 by ESPN

The men's semifinals at the Open 13 shaped up when third-seeded Lucas Pouille knocked off his seeded opponent and fourth-seeded Tomas Berdych advanced after the opposition retired.

Lees artikel
  Shapovalov Beats Fritz, Tiafoe-Chung Suspended In Delray; Thiem Tamed In Rio
2018-02-24 01:00:00 by Tennis-x

Youngsters Frances Tiafoe, Denis Shapovalov and Karen Khachanov are all in semifinal play Saturday on the ATP tour.

Lees artikel
  Unseeded Kasatkina beats Muguruza to reach Dubai final
2018-02-23 20:34:15 by BBC

Unseeded Daria Kasatkina shocks Wimbledon champion Garbine Muguruza to set up a Dubai Duty Free Championships final against holder Elina Svitolina.

Lees artikel
  Kasatkina, Svitolina to vie for crown in Dubai
2018-02-23 20:08:58 by ESPN

Daria Kasatkina saved three match points before knocking out second-seeded Garbine Muguruza 3-6, 7-6 (11), 6-1 to reach the Dubai Championships final on Friday.

Lees artikel
  Bouchard wins US Open concussion case
2018-02-23 18:30:28 by BBC

Eugenie Bouchard was forced to drop out of the tournament after slipping on a cleaning product.

Lees artikel
  USTA found mostly liable for Bouchard's fall
2018-02-23 01:07:41 by ESPN

A jury on Thursday found Eugenie Bouchard was 25 percent at fault when she slipped on a wet locker room floor and hit her head at the 2015 U.S. Open in New York, with the UTSA liable for the other 75 percent.

Lees artikel
  Wawrinka pulls up lame at Open 13 in Marseille
2018-02-23 01:07:18 by ESPN

Stan Wawrinka retired from his second-round match at the Open 13 in Marseille, France, with an apparent leg injury.

Lees artikel
  Svitolina Shakes Down Kerber Again In Dubai, Faces Kasatkina In Final
2018-02-23 01:00:00 by Tennis-x

Daria Kasatkina seeks the biggest title of her career Saturday in Dubai.

Lees artikel
  Bouchard Wins Lawsuit vs USTA for 2015 US Open Locker Room Slip
2018-02-22 01:00:00 by Tennis-x

Eugenie Bouchard wins US Open case against USTA, but how much will she be awarded on Friday.

Lees artikel
Latest tweets
Roger Federer
rogerfederer
🥌 🇨🇭 🥉 🍾https://t.co/wqyOEvupep
David Nalbandian
nalbandiandavid
RT @TangoRALLY: #RallyVillaCarlosPaz @nalbandiandavid y #ManuelPrieto aceleran con el flamante Chevrolet Ónix. https://t.co/rrvXsbTKkP
Amer Delic
AmerDelic
RT @IlliniBizDean: Debate of mental health vs guns misses the point that interaction effects matter. A sick person without a gun is just a…
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
Just turned on and so Shapstick win 1st set vs Fritz Carlton
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
Yes I believe they can https://t.co/VKxIUE37Pb
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
2-0 H2H for Tabasco surprised 😮 me vs Home 🏡 Thiem https://t.co/s1FMCTZ9sr
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
Absolutely https://t.co/0oePpMUUdn
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
Tabasco en Fuego https://t.co/J87PZNfi9j
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
I have Borg 5 on my list just behind Djoker https://t.co/0Sb7PJ1bd4
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
Absolutely but unfortunately neither happened https://t.co/OI0wyiQvKa
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
Not for me because Of longevity of Both Vamos-Rafa and Djoker https://t.co/CiXD1gyj3t
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
Can’t answer that for him https://t.co/FUJCzUzIAr
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
FAO Schwartzman in tight 2 setter https://t.co/wOkEWfNB3A
Dustin Brown
DreddyTennis
RT @TennisTV: Bad calls got you floored like... 👀 #DBO2018 https://t.co/5ROYIaubBO
Mardy Fish
MardyFish
It wouldn’t be a true season for a Minnesota fan to have their best player go down. Regardless of sport!
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
wow i am out couple of cocktails derp 🍹 😮 just looked at live scores lighten up Frances vs Chung 2 points from fini… https://t.co/na90Ex4Jpt
Brad Gilbert
bgtennisnation
i don’t believe so https://t.co/kUJZWmhvJH
Sergiy Stakhovsky
Stako_tennis
RT @nakipelotv: «Є таке відчуття, як совість: якщо там сидять наші військові та їм не страшно, то чому ми маємо не їхати», — @serhiy_zhadan
Top 5 general
TennisTempel 7525
Haggie 6980
Centre court 6645
Ronniev 6465
Jornstars 6455
Top 5 week
Fedfan 1235
Overdune 1190
Peter Beense 1120
NADAL 10 1120
Mitch 1100
Top 5 selected
Dominic Thiem 309
Juan Martin del Potro 234
Albert Ramos-Vinolas 201
Lucas Pouille 192
Diego Schwartzman 188